Terms & Condition
- To book your charter/party we need 50% advance and balance 20 days prior to event date.
- We accept Cash/Cheque/DD (All payments are 100% payable in advance and are subject to realisation, confirmation of the charters will be provided on receipt of full payment only)
- F&B charged as extra and must be informed in advance.
All charters are subject to river, sea, weather and prevailing security conditions on the day of charter.
- Boat Party Goa reserve the rights to cancel the trip.
- It is understood that Boat Party Goa is acting as intermediary (agent) between guest & yacht owners
Boat Party Goa doesn’t own any yacht/boat
- The Skipper has the right to remove you from the boat should you display any form of anti-social behavior.
- Illicit Drugs/weapon are not allowed on the boat or on your person at any time. Drug convictions in Goa attract very string punishment.
- Taxes applicable as per government rules.
- Should there be any damage or loss you will be required to pay the full cost of the damage or loss.
- If cancellation is done 50 day before the start of trip then the advance will be forfeited on the condition that a new charterer being found.
- All the guest are requested to carry valid Id card Issued by government if India, In case of foreign national carry passport.
- At all times, Boat Party Goa shall have the sole right to modify, discontinue or terminate the Service without prior notice to the guest.
- Boat party Goa is no way responsible for your personal safety or belongings and users agrees and undertakes to indemnify and hereby indemnifies and keeps safe and harmless Boat Party Goa from all loss, claim, demand, damage, costs, charges (including legal fees and charges) or prejudice that may be caused on account of the User’s use of the Service offered by Boat Party Goa at the site or on phone, or for breach of this Agreement and the terms and conditions herein.
In the event of the cancellation guest shall be obliged to inform Boat Party Goa via email and will be charged as mentioned below:-
- Up to 50% of the total advance if the cancellation has been done up to 50 days prior to the event date.
- Up to 100% of the total advance if the cancellation has been done less than 30 days prior to the event date.
- Up to 0% of the total advance if Boat Party Goa has managed to find another guest for the cancelled period.
error: Content is protected !!