Catamaran Boat Party Cruise Goa ATBP111
Tourists throng to Goa for two purposes – to party hard and to have a relaxing beach holiday. Those of you looking for a relaxing holiday should not miss out on a cruise on the yacht. Think no more, and book a cruise on our Catamaran Cruiser. This majestic beauty is a class apart and will offer you with a mind blowing holiday. Luxury redefined, this yacht boasts of a large open deck which gives you ample space to have a dance party. It is good news for the party lovers. When you groove and gyrate to the music, you will never feel cramped. Apart from a seating capacity of 30, this catamaran cruiser also has enough storage space. This party catamaran also comes with a bungee cot, which is a lot of fun.
- Big Open Deck for dance or other activities
- Bungee cot for fun, rest and relaxation
- Big storage underneath the front and rear casting decks
- Seating arrangements for more than 25 people
- Engine: Single
- Speed: Approx. 30 knots
- Overall Length: 2, 75 m
- Beam: 2, 15 m
- Draft: 3, 00 m
- Cabins: 1
- Number of guests: 25-30 person -Max
- Soft Drinks
- Mineral Water
- Dry Snacks (Varieties of Chips)
- Surround Sound System
Essentials to Carry
- Fast drying earth colored field clothes
- Good walking shoes
- Day backpack
- Suntan Lotion or sunscreen
- Britonna Jetty, Penha de França, Panjim, Goa
Terms & Conditions
- 100% advance payment is required towards confirmation for all yacht/Boat before boarding.
- All extras will be calculated onboard & are payable before disembarkation.
- Mode of payment: Cash/Cheque/DD/CC (All payments are 100% payable in advance and are subject to realisation, confirmation of the charters will be provided on receipt of full payment only)
- F&B served onboard during the cruise is chargeable extra as per the menu.
- All F&B requirement must be confirmed in advance.
- Embarkation & disembarkation is from Britonna Jetty, Panjim
- Pick up & Drop can be arranged at extra cost
- All charters are subject to river, sea, weather and prevailing security conditions on the day of charter.
- All rates subject to change.
error: Content is protected !!