Phantom Luxury Cruiser Yacht Goa ATBP109
Phantom Cruise is our luxury yacht, designed for a thoroughly extravagant experience. This magnificent yacht reeks of opulence in every department. Built for the luxury lovers, our yacht ensures that you feed your adventure spirit in style. With spacious en-suite cabins, aesthetically designed interiors with teak panels and hand-made carpets, gorgeous decks coupled with sun beds, our Phantom Cruise is truly plush. The humongous fly-bridge and large panoramic windows add to its appeal. You can choose to plonk on the beautiful deck with a book or sip on your favourite cocktail while watching the scenery that unfolds. You can snuggle in a corner or let the sea breeze caress your hair. If fishing interests you, this is an ideal opportunity to try your hand at it.
Our yacht is centrally air-conditioned and houses a large salon. Few other things that make Phantom Cruise stand apart are its mood lighting and sky lights.
- 2 Bedrooms
- A salon with a 32″ LCD screen
- Bose surround sound system
- a fly bridge with seating for 10 people
- cruising speed of 10/15 knots, top speed of 28 knots
- A mile range of 200 nautical miles
- Up to 15 people max for a party kitchen with all the latest gadgets (ice maker, microwave, oven, fridge etc)
- 2 cabins with superior quality of interior & exterior upholstery fabrics, carpets and covers exclusively handpicked by the designer herself:
- 2 bathrooms with hot and cold fresh water toilets
- Bose surround sound system, a 32″ Sony flat screen TV with Video iBoat dock
- Barbeque grill, ice maker, fridge, m/w oven, dishwasher, exclusive cutlery, full kitchen service
- Dining table and Freestanding sideboard with cocktail cabinet
- Full-height standing headroom with halogen ceiling lights
- Gourmet style delicacies prepared by chef on board
- Personalized butler service
- White leather furnishing and exotic carpeting
Essentials to Carry
- Fast drying earth colored field clothes
- Good walking shoes
- Day backpack
- Suntan Lotion or sunscreen
Britonna Jetty,Panjim, Goa
Terms & Conditions
- 100% advance payment is required towards confirmation for all yacht/boat before boarding.
- All extras will be calculated onboard & are payable before disembarkation.
- Mode of payment: Cash/Cheque/DD/CC (All payments are 100% payable in advance and are subject to realisation, confirmation of the charters will be provided on receipt of full payment only)
- F&B served onboard during the cruise is chargeable extra as per the menu.
- All F&B requirement must be confirmed in advance.
- Embarkation & disembarkation is from Britonna Jetty, Panjim
- Pick up & Drop can be arranged at extra cost
- All charters are subject to river, sea, weather and prevailing security conditions on the day of charter.
- All rates subject to change.
error: Content is protected !!