Romantic Cruise Goa ATBP114
This sturdy and stout cruiser has a high cruising speed of 35 knots and powered by 220 Hp, it can propel and cut through waves. This is built to thrive in extreme conditions and her twin screws are what make her capable to wade through rough waters swiftly. Despite high speed and an ability to wither tough conditions, this speed boat is built for safety and stability and she offers you a cruise without any kind of vibration. And this feature makes it very convenient for the wildlife photographers to capture frames of the abundant wildlife around. The special design with a low gunwale makes it easier for bird watchers to get a better view of the birdlife. It has a seating capacity of 18 persons and is fully furnished with elegant fittings. It also features an eco-toilet.
- 35 ft. craft suitable for sea and river cruises
- Vibration-free cruise
- Fully furnished with fine fittings, crockery and an ice box, binoculars, fishing rods, field equipment, etc.
- Eco-friendly toilet
- Capacity 16 persons
- Cruising speed 35 knots (70 kms/hr).
- 02 Beverages per person – Beer/ Aerated Soft Drink/Bacardi Breezer/Juice
- Snacks include: Potato/Banana wafers, cheese cubes & cream crackers, seasonal fresh fruits
- Hat, Sun overcoat, information booklet & Map
- Use of field equipment including binoculars, distance finders and spotting scopes
Essentials to Carry
- Fast drying earth colored field clothes
- Good walking shoes
- Day backpack
- Suntan Lotion or sunscreen
Terms & Conditions
- 100% advance payment is required towards confirmation for all yacht/boat.
- All extras will be calculated onboard & are payable before disembarkation.
- Mode of payment: Cash/Cheque/DD/CC (All payments are 100% payable in advance and are subject to realisation, confirmation of the charters will be provided on receipt of full payment only)
- F&B served onboard during the cruise is chargeable extra as per the menu.
- All F&B requirement must be confirmed in advance.
- Embarkation & disembarkation is from Britonna Jetty, Panjim
- Pick up & Drop can be arranged at extra cost
- All charters are subject to river, sea, weather and prevailing security conditions on the day of charter.
- All rates subject to change.
error: Content is protected !!