Bayliner Classic Cruiser ATBP101
For all those folks who are in Goa to party hard or have a rejuvenating break, take a look at this motor yacht of ours. The interiors are beautifully done up to give it a plush feel. Some of the unique features that would lure you are its large dining area and a separate cozy area where you can read, take a nap or just relax. The yacht also comes with a marine bathroom and a lower helm-station. Goa has a lot to offer in terms of scenic beauty. And you can enjoy the panoramic beauty of the river from the helm of the yacht. With a seating capacity of 6-8 pax this yacht can also be booked for cruising purposes. If you want to try your hand at fishing, we also provide the fishing gear. Altogether, our yacht will provide you with a memorable experience.
- Motor Yacht
- Capacity: 6 People
- Make Model: Bayliner 288 Classic Cruiser
- Year: 2006
- Length: 33 ft
- Speed 12 to 14 knots
- 1 bedroom
- Inboard Engine
- Wheel steering
- Bow Thrusters
- CD Player
- Center Cockpit
- Chart Plotter
- Cuddy Cabin
- Single Engine
- Fishing gear
- Fly Bridge
- Fuel type: Diesel
- Galley Stove & Oven
- Berth Life jackets/required safety gear
- Soft Drinks, Chips, Water
Essentials to Carry
- Fast drying earth colored field clothes
- Good walking shoes
- Day backpack
- Suntan Lotion or sunscreen
- Britonna Jetty, Penha de França, Panjim, Goa
Terms & Conditions
- 100% advance payment is required towards confirmation for all yacht before boarding.
- All extras will be calculated onboard & are payable before disembarkation.
- Mode of payment: Cash/Cheque/DD/CC (All payments are 100% payable in advance and are subject to realisation, confirmation of the charters will be provided on receipt of full payment only)
- F&B served onboard during the cruise is chargeable extra as per the menu.
- All F&B requirement must be confirmed in advance.
- Embarkation & disembarkation is from Britonna Jetty, Panjim
- Pick up & Drop can be arranged at extra cost
- All charters are subject to river, sea, weather and prevailing security conditions on the day of charter.
- All rates subject to change.
error: Content is protected !!